Data Analyst Intern
In collaboration with the Association Membership & Program Director, the Data Analyst Intern will provide support to YMCA of the Greater Grand Rapids through the collection, analysis, synthesis, and dissemination of data and information.
- Provide basic survey, assessment, evaluation, impact measurement and data collection support, including calendar management, scheduling, data entry, and other tasks as assigned.
- Work with software, which includes, but is not limited to: routinely inputting data, retrieving data, providing spreadsheets as well as taking notes and preparing minutes from meetings.
- Query organizational data for reports, requests, and publications.
- Provide analysis of data results from high-priority survey efforts.
- Working towards four-year (B.S.) degree or Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Competent in Microsoft office applications
- Suggested majors – business, science or analytics
- 10 – 20 hours per week (flexible hours and scheduling)
- Unpaid internship
- FREE individual membership for the duration of the internship